Tuesday, May 11, 2010

skin diaries - Triaz cleanser



Okie dokes. Skin. Ugh.

I've had bad skin since... well, I can't remember when it's been that long. Let's just say if there's a dermotologist in WA state, a product at the drug store, an infomercial in the past 5 yrs (and yes ProActive DIDN'T work for me), then I have tried it. And more importantly? They have failed me.

So, I finally did my walk of shame back to my dermatologist in Issaquah (yes over an hour drive for a dr) and he fixed me right up.

Now to set up the story, I have severe cystic acne. The kind you see in infomercials that they really injected with hydrocortizone to make it look decent for the after photo. This dr cleared my skin when I was 15, but after a while I went off it because of health problems and I didn't care anymore about my skin. I've tried 5 dermatologists, 1 natropath and ever cookananny suggestion out there (and btw neosporin on your face is gross).

Let's just say this cleanser hurts, and by hurts I mean it feels like a coctail of battery acid on your face and someone snapping rubberbands on your skin. Not a feel good cleanser. HOWEVER! In the first 4 days all my cysts went down. As in disappeared. I don't know where they went but they're gone.

So please please please... if you have acne like mine ask your dr for this product. Then just thank me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment