Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coconut Skin Trip Soap

A while back, as in 2 or 3 yrs ago I fell in love with Mountain Ocean's Coconut Skin Trip Body Lotion (well lotion isn't a good term.... more like body milk). (http://www.mountainocean.com/product/broch.htm)

Mountain Ocean is a small company that makes 8 products. And they make them really well. For those who are coconut oil junkies (I like to apply it straight from solid form) this soap gives you the glide of coconut oil accompanied with the scent of coconuts (one downside to coconut oil? it smells like canola to me). I've used this bar on body and hair, and it's lightly moisturizing. If you're a daily shower person.... I'd stick it next to your sink for handwashing as it's probably too drying for in shower.

For about $4, it's a steal! I'd compare it to many of my lush soaps (www.lushusa.com). Pick up a bar and see what the craze is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment