Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lush - Goth Juice Hair Gel


I loved this gel. For one thing? NOTHING in the world smells as good as this hair gel. The descrip on the website says: "leave your hair smelling like the deep, dark pine forest where Robert Smith goes to be alone". Truthfully? It smells clean, woody and refreshing. My 17-yr-old brother is dieing for more. I'd recommend it to anyone. So why on earth is this not a staple in my bathroom cabinet? Because it's sold at the low price of $15.65 for 3.5 oz. yup you read that right. it's INSANE. Is it worth it? mmmmmmm, perhaps if I was the only one using it, and could use only a dime size amount every day, but I have massive curly hair and my brother basically gels it so that it can withstand hurricane winds. So, while I'm COMPLETELY in love with the actual product..... sorry lush, I'll settle for what's on the hair aisle at walgreens.

In the end? Not a must have for my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment