Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lush - Flosty Glittler Bubble Bar

If a bath bomb from lush is bliss, then a bubble bar is a blissful gift that keeps on giving.

Personally? I can get about 3-4 baths out of one bubble bar, you only get one bath out of a bath bomb from lush. So for the same price as my lovely sex bomb or butterball, I can get 4 baths. Now THAT is a value.

The scent of flosty glitter? Well first off.... you have to be in a mood for something sweet, considering it smells just like it sounds. Vanilla, Sugar and a little Lavender. Think Cotton Candy and you're pretty close to how you'll smell for the rest of the day, or night.

What's interesting about this scent? After taking my first bath in this sugary goodness.... both of my brothers and their friends loved the scent when I walked out of the bathroom. So.... if you're looking to catch the attention of teenage boys, apparently sugar is the way to go. :-P

This would make a GREAT gift for a teenage girl or younger, but I'd go for something safer like the comforter bar or a french kiss for anyone over 21.

Bottom line? It was a very fun $6, but I'll be moving on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment