Saturday, April 24, 2010

SINFUL COLORS Nail Polish


Okay... so anyone who knows me well knows I've had an addiction for nail polish since... well probably birth. My biggest flaw with polishes?? I'm allergic to Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP & Camphor. For those of you in this vast universe who don't know what these ingredients are... they are lurking in your cosmetic bag, medicine cabinet & shower. What else you may not know? Toluene is the 'T' in 'TNT', Formaldehyde is what they inject in dead bodies to Embalm, DBP has been restricted in the European Union since 1999, and Camphor.. well just plain shouldn't be on your nails.

So when I found out that I could get literally any color (as long as it's one of their 306 shades http://www.sinfulcolors.com/product/product_detail.php?product_id=31&page=7) for around $1.99 at my local walgreens,... I nearly did back flips. I also started to collect every neon, glitter & odd shade I could get my hands on. And I suggest you do the same.

Unlike nail polishes I've ordered online (e.g.
http://www.honeybeegardens/) that are free of these pesky killers and cost upwards of $8 each (goodness gracious... I could get OPI or Essie for that much!!) these actually come in sheer to opaque colors. they last 3-5 days without a top/base coat (I'm really brutal on my nails) or 7-10 days with proper base and top coat.

Moral of the Story?: Not only are these great full size polishes an AMAZING find, but they're in my opinon one of the best kept secrets at your local drug store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment